Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids you think bostin loyd and rich piana are together now?

pincenz

I’m not sure if anyone has ever thought of this or not or what kind of belief you
have of the afterlife but it came to me while I was in the shower earlier today
do you think that Rich and Bostin are in heaven together right now and pinning each others asses and working out together and laughing it up? Wouldn’t that be a great way to spend the afterlife just using tons of steroids, eating the best food and lifting with your bros.

I honestly do not know what happens when we die.

and yes that would be a great afterlife. but shit some of us have lived that lifestyle ourselves. i remember my first cycle thats pretty much what i did. steroids, food, gym, sex. i guess i have a kick ass life. don't get married stay free and don't wait until you die to live your life lol

I really dont find any humor in this whatsoever.. i think you are a low life for making this post and i dont have one nice thing to say towards you but im trying really hard to not say things unless i have something nice to say but you really truly showed what kind of person you are, which is to say, scum...

I am not understanding why you would post such a thing like this but I really don't know what to say other than you don't seem like the kind of person I would want to associate with in any way

I’m not sure if anyone has ever thought of this or not or what kind of belief you
do you think that Rich and Bostin are in heaven together right now and pinning each others asses and working out together and laughing it up? Wouldn’t that be a great way to spend the afterlife just using tons of steroids, eating the best food and lifting with your bros.
I think Rich piana and bostin loyd were cool guys and I respect them
lesson is dont abuse drugs

Did you have your hand on your cock?

bostin and rich are legends
Dead ones

bro when i was in prison we got tiny shower with toilet underneath. kinda embarassing when dude trying to take dump while i showering over him ha. but that prison life

i used to have weird thoughts too. mostly kicking bishes ass when i got out, slamming 3G of roids and banging mistresses.

honest never thought about peeana and loyd.

how we spend afterlife is something we should not think now.....focus on your current life and make the most out of it.......

Top Bottom