Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids working out with steroids

fylesn38

I know a lot of guys at my gym are using steroids
I would like to do it too
I have been training 5 years almost nonstop. I workout at home but just signed up for my gym 3 months ago
do you find it better to use steroids in a gym setting ? Or do you find it counter productive? And do you ever discuss steroid use with other gym goers? I heard dudes talking about it sometimes

you dont use steroids because you see others doing it and then "you wanna do it"

smfh... you head "dudes talking about it" just stop jeez... what an insanely ignorant thought and statement... smfh.. seriously... if you knew how absurd you sounded and just insanely ignorant... however i guess most people with less than half a brain cell would not know the difference...

I have been training 5 years almost nonstop. I workout at home but just signed up for my gym 3 months ago
do you find it better to use steroids in a gym setting ? Or do you find it counter productive? And do you ever discuss steroid use with other gym goers? I heard dudes talking about it sometimes
500mgs testosterone start it

i would say in parts of the country most are currently or have used some sort of PED. that is just how it goes

i would not discuss it in the gym, because something like that is personal and people will get the wrong idea

in my gym I work at many are using steroids. but we are mostly upscale and it isn't something we discuss

bro real men use steroids so that way to tell who on and who not

You have a lot more learning to do before you start using anything. I would start looking at SARMS and PEPTIDES before anything else

Seems you have a lot of learning to do. I would advise you to research ALOT to see if this is really something you want to do

Not something I would discuss with gym dudes. Tell us more about you before you jump into gear. What is your body fat%, what is your diet like, what are your goals, etc.