Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements Whey protein gold standard

xusjelo

A friend of mine suggested I get gold standard 100% whey protein powder. it's by Optimum Nutrition
I'm thinking about getting either the French vanilla or the chocolate peanut butter flavor
Since it's the gold standard of whey protein powder is this the best product that is out there that will help me build a lot of muscle like I see on videos

its really a bad quality product... these huge companies outsource for extremely low grade powders to mass produce them... i was privy to a lot of information all the years working in the supplement industry and its quite well known by most insiders this is lower grade protein and thats why its in so many corporate cheap stores as well... i know for me, i would never use it and any clients i obtain that use it, i always refer them to other brands... its best to stick with smaller companies that have much higher grade quality and better ingredients used in general

what does 'gold standard' even mean? its a marketing gimmick

look at the ingredients man, just look. its all shit made in a factory. i despise any sort of powder going into the body, it is fake food. in fact nutritionists even label protein powders as fake food/junk food.

A friend of mine suggested I get gold standard 100% whey protein powder. it's by Optimum Nutrition
I'm thinking about getting either the French vanilla or the chocolate peanut butter flavor
Since it's the gold standard of whey protein powder is this the best product that is out there that will help me build a lot of muscle like I see on videos
its a cheap quality whey and doesnt work well

That's what they called it - not what it actually is

don't be fooled by marketing strategies dude......nothing is gold standard by printing it on the box......

Tastes great…however the bloat and gas would indicate that it’s not the best bang for your buck

Top Bottom