Please Scroll Down to see Community
UGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIESUGFREAKParaPharma

Steroids Using tren and anavar for 8 weeks

setcraft

New member
I'm looking to do a quick cycle using Tren and Anavar. I was going to use Tren ace at 50 mg every other day and Anavar at 25 mg every day. This would be an 8-week cycle. I might increase the Anavar to 50 mg for the last 4 weeks. Do you think this would be a good layout for me? I'm 6' tall, 214 lbs., and about 14% body fat and I'm 29
 
Hi @setcraft

It's better to stack Tren Ace: 75-100 mg EOD, Test Prop: 100-200 mg/wk, and Anavar: 20-40 mg/day (6-8 weeks). Add liver protection (500 mg/day - TUDCA) and 4 g/day of fish oil.

For PCT, you should start between 3-4 days after your last Tren injection. Use Clomid for 4 weeks as follows: 50 mg/day (wk 1-2), 25 mg/day (wk 3-4), Nolvadex for 4 weeks: 40 mg/day (wk 1-2), 20 mg/day (wk 3-4), and DHEA - 100 mg/day.

You can check out UPsteroid for all your gear and use the coupon code UP2026 for a discount.
 
Bros, anavar is legendary but tbol might be a better economic option. It's half the price and almost as good.
 
Top Bottom