Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NapsGear Update on napsgear order

lamary31

I was on here a month ago and I made a complaint in a thread and saying that napsgear
Didn’t take care of me on my order
I just wanted to come back and update what I said because I promised I would if they made good
They not only made good on something that wasn’t their fault but they also apologized.
2 weeks after they reshipped guess what? I got the first package. Turns out the post office had lost it temporarily. How cool is that? So now i got 2 packs for the price of 1. I offered to send it back and they said no keep it for your troubles. Wow how cool

well thank you for your honesty but i wished you would have been more patient. packages get re-routed and such, cannot blame the source for that

in the end you got your pack that is the important part

I was on here a month ago and I made a complaint in a thread and saying that napsgear
I just wanted to come back and update what I said because I promised I would if they made good
They not only made good on something that wasn’t their fault but they also apologized.
2 weeks after they reshipped guess what? I got the first package. Turns out the post office had lost it temporarily. How cool is that? So now i got 2 packs for the price of 1. I offered to send it back and they said no keep it for your troubles. Wow how cool
Napsgear is top notch, I saw you talk about this on EVO too, great you got everything taken care of

Thanks, brother! for sharing your Naps experience here with the community.
I am here to help you 24x7.
If you want any assistance please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.
Thank you!

2 weeks after they reshipped guess what? I got the first package. Turns out the post office had lost it temporarily. How cool is that? So now i got 2 packs for the price of 1. I offered to send it back and they said no keep it for your troubles. Wow how coolThat
That's why they're among the best