Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Unique sarms out there to try

pibenlo

I'm 22 years-old
5 ft 7 in and 68 kg
I'm interested in trying some different types of sarm's
Yk11 and s23 really intrigued me because they are so powerful on paper
my question is if I was to try them out how much would I gain on them and what kind of side effects should i watch out for

S23 is very powerful. i was surprised how much results i got in a short time

yk11 i have not used but there are some logs up

just make sure you buy both from umbrella sarms or s4s

I'm 22 years-old
5 ft 7 in and 68 kg
my question is if I was to try them out how much would I gain on them and what kind of side effects should i watch out for
I suggest yk11 and rad not s23
10mgs yk11 25mgs rad140 7caps n2guard

Dylan has videos covering all of these especially with information on how they work and what to expect. If I may here though, I would reconsider S23 at such a young age as well as LGD3303 because of the amounts of suppression they cause however YK11 may be a good option

However you decide, make sure you are using quality and trusted sarms which can be found at either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale

Heres what I would go with... at 22 years old, i would stick with this kind of plan...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours late

9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20

Gw-501516 20 mg day

I'm 22 years-old
5 ft 7 in and 68 kg
That's not how I;d roll

No one can tell you how much you will gain man. So many other factors considering PEDs will account for like 5-10% of your total results. Just read up on them and see what fits you. Bust your ass and you will get the results.

Top Bottom