Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS TRT and sarms

leruyti

Decided to go on testosterone replacement therapy at 38 years old. my testosterone levels were only in the 300s. I also noticed my performance in the bedroom was getting worse
. I’ve done the trt thing for a year
from here I would like to stack in sarms
The doctor said i could do that and is supportive, but he warned me if anything was off with my bloodwork he would kick me off TRT
can you give me an idea of which sarms are gonna be safe for me?

if you abuse sarms or run the wrong brand it will throw off some bloodwork,

if you use legit sarms and use them correctly it will have some impact, but NOTHING like anabolic steroids

stick to GW base with another sarm. keep it simple and you will be fine. also make sure you are using your n2guard, it works

lol your doctor DID NOT tell you it was okay to use sarms whatsoever.. i have no clue why you dont just come on here and ask the question without attempting to treat us like we are morons etc.. i try to not let much of anything really bother me anymore but ill tell you what i have less than zero patience with and that is someone trying to insult intelligence.. i have absolutely zero time whatsoever for people like that..

I find it rather difficult to believe that your doctor told you to use SARMS, as in, that never happened and there's no reason to say that

Decided to go on testosterone replacement therapy at 38 years old. my testosterone levels were only in the 300s. I also noticed my performance in the bedroom was getting worse
. I’ve done the trt thing for a year
from here I would like to stack in sarms
The doctor said i could do that and is supportive, but he warned me if anything was off with my bloodwork he would kick me off TRT
can you give me an idea of which sarms are gonna be safe for me?
Add some ostarine mk2866 50mgs ed to your TRT cycle

Be careful with this if doing it legally like I am with trt, I always make and appointment and talk in great detail with my endo and ask her if she would approve this or that before I do anything. If u do self trt add what u wish just do proper bloodwork.