napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

Steroids Test with primo at a high dose

yinwood

I am currently on testosterone replacement therapy. I'm 35 years old and I am doing about 150 to 200 MGS a week of testosterone
I want to add in some primobolan and get some nice Lean gains. I'm currently 177 lb and 6 ft 1 in
what do you think about using primobolan at 1000 to 1,200 mg a week

BookerTNY

Veteran
VIP
I am currently on testosterone replacement therapy. I'm 35 years old and I am doing about 150 to 200 MGS a week of testosterone
I want to add in some primobolan and get some nice Lean gains. I'm currently 177 lb and 6 ft 1 in
I like test and primo at the same dose
like 300mgs testosterone and 300mgs primobolan

Fella Finn

M.V.P.
VIP GOLD
That kind of dose is not recommended and would fall under abusive. You need to take a look at what you are wanting to do and reconsider it because it can be harmful to be so abusive with these compounds

Masonic Bodybuilder

M.V.P.
VIP GOLD
Most people will run with 500-600mg. No need to go higher than that. If you feel like you need to use more than a gram then maybe just consider a less mild compound.

Mobster

MOD BRO
If true TRT it's for life