Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids test prop worth it or no?

Mledkso

I’ve heard some really good things about testosterone propionate and I’ve heard some really scary things
can you give me some of your own personal experiences with it so I could see if it’s worth it for me?
1. I’ve read that it aromatizes less than regular test, while others say it aromatizes more. Which Is more accurate?
2. I’ve read that The post injection pain is really bad but then other people say that it didn’t bother them at all

I’ve heard some really good things about testosterone propionate and I’ve heard some really scary things
can you give me some of your own personal experiences with it so I could see if it’s worth it for me?
1. I’ve read that it aromatizes less than regular test, while others say it aromatizes more. Which Is more accurate?
2. I’ve read that The post injection pain is really bad but then other people say that it didn’t bother them at all
i dont use test prop too much pain for me
test enan better option

if you are competing it's good to use it so you can stop it ahead of your contest

it doesn't matter which one you use testosterone is testosterone just make sure you get it from domestic Supply

Many people do say that test prop aromatizes less and stand by that and people i respect have come to that conclusion so i dont doubt them.. its all about estrogen control, period... thats up to YOU to determine through bloodwork

as far as the PIP.. yes, it certainly can have that issue for many that use it...

Testosterone therapy can also lead to an elevated level of estrogen. It may be confusing that increasing a male hormone would also increase a female hormone. Biochemically, testosterone is a precursor compound to estrogen. The human body needs testosterone to create estrogen. As long you keep the doses to min by avoiding higher peaks of estrogen.

Not all are prone to estrogen. It is important to keep AI blocker in hand to prevent any buildup.

Secondly, Test prop is a very unique compound that requires frequent injections of ED or EOD, the nature of the compound can cause PIP in most cases YES and some exp min PIP.