Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Steroid use at 25?

naryi

Why are some of you saying that you shouldn't use steroids at 25 years old? I'm just curious because I'm 24 and I'll be 25 soon.
do you think I'm still too young to use steroids or would it be something that would be okay to do?

you should watch some of my videos on this topic...

The problems with individuals that had not yet attained full physio-sexual development, is that that anabolic compounds are acting 9on locations within the central nervous system that are still under development. That is, that many receptors that are activated by Testosterone are STILL performing developmental functions, and you are stimulating them before they had the chance to fully create a working framework of hormonal balance that would sustain you for the rest of your adult life.

at 25 years old, in my view, you are far too young

even besides what dylan mentioned above which is all true

i can also point to other things like economic reasons. i mean spending thousands on all that requires using steroids when you can spend that money on education or starting a business.

then there is the diet and training knowledge.

i started using steroids at 28/29. and i wish i had waited longer. the shit i know today vs. back then. i would have benefited so much

however it is your choice man, all i ask for anyone who wants to use steroids i don't care what age is you educate yourself PROPERLY on the risks and everything else. dylans channel, my podcast, the articles i have written and these forums and a great resource. other clowns on social media 99% trash. no you won't properly learn how to use steroids by watching videos of rich piana or jerry ward who both killed themselves being dumb

Why are some of you saying that you shouldn't use steroids at 25 years old? I'm just curious because I'm 24 and I'll be 25 soon.
do you think I'm still too young to use steroids or would it be something that would be okay to do?
you can use steroids but only testosterone solo

AAS can be utilized at any age, for those pass the message to a new person still young
To utilize any AAS, is due to side effects it can be permanently or long tern effect
In some cases, Steroid use is dangerous for several reasons, including the high risk of infection, their illegal status in most places, and potential for mental addiction. Frequent blood work is essential to monitor potential negative health effects.
Be smart and do more research.