Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Steroid cycle for athlete

reghoyi

I’m an overall athlete who likes to play sports. I play soccer, tennis and do a lot of bicycling
which steroids would work best for me here?
I’m not on TRT yet but have considered it to help with overall performance.
I’m 5’11’’ 182 pounds and 44 years old

with what you do sports wise, it doesnt make sense to use steroids.. definitely not for tennis or soccer especially but also doesnt make a ton of sense for biking... sarms would be absolutely perfect and by far the most idea when it comes to your sports as well as your goals..

for the best quality sarms visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

you should get blood work done to see where your levels are at. very important you know that

if they are low then trt will help bigtime. as will low dose hgh. as far as anabolics EQ is your friend for an active person

I’m an overall athlete who likes to play sports. I play soccer, tennis and do a lot of bicycling
300mgs equipoise
20mgs cardarine

bro on tanker i use tren

What is an overall athlete