Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Should steroids hurt when you inject?

benui28

I was having this discussion on another forum and seemed like there was a bunch of different opinions so I'm coming on here because this is definitely the best form out there
so using steroids injecting them hurt? I know the injection of self can hurt a little bit but afterwards isn't normal to get red rashes and fever and that sort of thing?

I was having this discussion on another forum and seemed like there was a bunch of different opinions so I'm coming on here because this is definitely the best form out there
so using steroids injecting them hurt? I know the injection of self can hurt a little bit but afterwards isn't normal to get red rashes and fever and that sort of thing?
It's not always normal but with trenbolone I get rashes a bit sometimes.

Overall good gear no rashes no fever.

No. It's onto you and, in many cases, your bodies reaction to some oils / alcohol. In a few cases it's cos you're injecting a high potency AAS. Some are 400 and even 500mg and yet NO company of the original pharma product produced them at that level (cos they stung so much).

it depends on many factors, as already mentioned.
quality products do not give this side effect.

but the type of oil used must be taken into consideration
Synthetic or organic
MCT, EO, Sesame, grapseed or cottonseed, etc.
and if you are allergic or intolerant they can give you problems

in addition, the solvents used and especially their concentration must also be considered
Benzyl Alcohol, Guaiacol, etc.

it depends on so much... quality of gear... concentration level of compound... compound itself... carrier oil... needles used... etc... there are A LOT of different factors that play a role here