Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Sermorelin stacking and usage

Nlsoei

looking to grab some sermorelin. My friend used it and said that he had Outstanding results on it but he was using it through an anti-aging clinic and they were charging him a fortune.
I’m looking to do the same thing but the differences is he weighs about 50 pounds more than me. So I’m wondering how should I use it and what should I stack it with for the best results? I’m looking to get GH benefits across the board

looking to grab some sermorelin. My friend used it and said that he had Outstanding results on it but he was using it through an anti-aging clinic and they were charging him a fortune.
I’m looking to do the same thing but the differences is he weighs about 50 pounds more than me. So I’m wondering how should I use it and what should I stack it with for the best results? I’m looking to get GH benefits across the board
why use sermorelin when you get get hgh? its better and long term better with hgh

go with ugfreak.to
their para pharma hgh is on point and will help you lose weight