Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Sarms and 2 years cycling

Tazerol

I'm a big time follower of the podcast and i need help with sarms
Working hard for the past few years but keep following short of my goals
I'm 28 years old and I am currently taking a bunch of supplements and die in training very well.
I’m tempted to try yk11 and s23 to help me bulk up fast
My goal is to go from 180 pounds to closer to 200 pounds
To prevent suppression on the cycle i was gonna run some testosterone and proviron too. What do you think about that plan or am i wasting my time on that?

no, no, no and no

1. you are not going to "bulk up fast" with sarms and you are not going to put on 20 lbs with sarms OR steroids that you would keep

2. gaining 20 lbs "fast" is a horrible plan and will put far too much strain on your ligaments and tendons

3. so just so i understand you.. your idea to combat suppression, is to add test, which is more suppressive, only furthering the issue of suppression you are worried about

4. you just do not have anywhere remotely close to the proper understanding of what you are doing and you are only going to hurt yourself by moving forward with anything PED related

I'm 28 years old and I am currently taking a bunch of supplements and die in training very well.
To prevent suppression on the cycle i was gonna run some testosterone and proviron too. What do you think about that plan or am i wasting my time on that?

10mgs yk11 and 25mgs rad is a good cycle forget the s23

no, no, no and no

1. you are not going to "bulk up fast" with sarms and you are not going to put on 20 lbs with sarms OR steroids that you would keep

2. gaining 20 lbs "fast" is a horrible plan and will put far too much strain on your ligaments and tendons

3. so just so i understand you.. your idea to combat suppression, is to add test, which is more suppressive, only furthering the issue of suppression you are worried about

4. you just do not have anywhere remotely close to the proper understanding of what you are doing and you are only going to hurt yourself by moving forward with anything PED related
dylan laid out all your questions
also check out his videos and our podcasts

it covers a lot of this stuff for you

did you research at all......test gonna suppress you harder than any sarms....proviron fine and test fine but you gotta run a PCT bro

Top Bottom