Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Running sarms with my cruise test

Jacemuio

Hello everyone. I am A 42-year-old who has been on testosterone replacement therapy for the past 3 years. I'm currently doing a cruise of 200 mg a week of testosterone enanthate and I would like to add some sarms to it
I’m 20% body fat and 220 pounds
My plan is s4/andarine 75mgs a day with lgd4033 50mgs a day
I know those dosage are a little aggressive but I always run things higher even my TRT dose my doctor said i have to run it higher cause my genetics or how my body tolerates things
I'm looking to improve my gym performance basically and boost my energy levels. Will this work for me?

LMFAO.. yeah, i really bet your doctor told you to run things higher because of your genetics.. dude, listen... you are 42 years old.. you should know far far better and be far more mature and responsible yet you are acting like a child attempting to "get one over" on your parents.. you come on here with people who have been doing this literally half their lives or decades at least with that bull shit??? SMFH.. you go ahead and run your abusive and honestly, flat ass ignorant and stupid doses and see where it gets you... smfh.. im sorry (not really) but you are a clown

here is the thing. the PED dosages are already 5-15x what they were designed for

why jack up the dosages another 50%? makes no sense.

stick to what we recommend. 50mgs s4 and 10-15mg lgd.

Your doses are rather abusive and we all know far better, as Dylan pointed out, that your doctor instructed you to use higher doses of compounds due to your genetics. That is a blatant lie unless you have someone you are referring to as a so called "Doctor" that truly is not one

Hello everyone. I am A 42-year-old who has been on testosterone replacement therapy for the past 3 years. I'm currently doing a cruise of 200 mg a week of testosterone enanthate and I would like to add some sarms to it
I’m 20% body fat and 220 pounds
My plan is s4/andarine 75mgs a day with lgd4033 50mgs a day
I know those dosage are a little aggressive but I always run things higher even my TRT dose my doctor said i have to run it higher cause my genetics or how my body tolerates things
I'm looking to improve my gym performance basically and boost my energy levels. Will this work for me?
I doubt your doctor is legit if he said that. You shouldn't use such high doses of sarms.

Stick to our recommended doses man. I am not sure why but there are a lot of people out there who think these recommended doses are similar to what a TRT dose would be for test. Not even close. They are already recommended at PED doses.