Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Questions on hcg

Deeman

Hey guys. I need advice on using hcg. The bottle comes as 5000 iu. But I don’t understand how much bac water to reconstitute. Nor how much i need to pin. To keep the boys workin

Hey guys. I need advice on using hcg. The bottle comes as 5000 iu. But I don’t understand how much bac water to reconstitute. Nor how much i need to pin. To keep the boys workin
depends on how much you want to use

if you doing 500 IUs 2x/week thats 5 ML of water so 1 ml is 500 IU

why dont you share your PCT log or your cycle log you doing now?

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

if he adds 5ml of water 1 ml would be 1000 IUs not 500IUs
he should do 1/2 ml 2x/week
but we need to see your LOG right now to see why you doing hcg

I'm thinking you need a LOG posted so we can see WHY do you use hcg?
if on cycle why?
if pct whats rest of pct?
whats your diet like? whats training like?

Hey guys. I need advice on using hcg. The bottle comes as 5000 iu. But I don’t understand how much bac water to reconstitute. Nor how much i need to pin. To keep the boys workin. Just starting out guys. I’m new so I expect some shit. I’m going to start first with test cyp 200 a week. But heard after I may want to use hcg

if he adds 5ml of water 1 ml would be 1000 IUs not 500IUs
he should do 1/2 ml 2x/week
but we need to see your LOG right now to see why you doing hcg
Trying to figure out how. I’m new so learning the ropes. Starting test only at first to see how it goes. 150-200 mg twice a week. Planning hcg for post cycle. Unless theirs better alternatives. I’ve heard many different things. Like chlomid nolvadex. But I’m in the learning phase

Human Chorionic Gonadotropin post cycle to restore normal test production
hcg does not work the way you think

it will signal your testes to produce testosterone yes. 100% accurate

but people ignore the 2nd fact that it will also signal your pituitary glands to stop producing LH at the same time. this is not a smart idea in pct as it will delay recovery.

it would be the same concept as injecting test during pct, yes you will feel better and all that good stuff. but it is hampering what you need to truly do, which is recover your own test production

during pct i suggest 2 options

1. SERM therapy (clomid or nolva)
2. natural test boosting herbals

both will not hamper your bodies own recovery, unlike hcg

it is clear you do not know quite what hcg really does... i suggest watching my video on the use of HCG in pct..

when you use testosterone, you are clearly adding large amounts of it into your body which causes you to eventually be suppressed when you stop using it because your body forgets how to produce it on its own... hence, the need for pct... so, what hcg does is MIMIC your lh and fsh, just like taking testosterone, mimics testosterone production which eventually leads to suppression, correct... so when you mimic lh and fsh, what happens when you stop using it?? im sure you can put two and two together... the reason you use hcg is to get your lh and fsh STIMULATED before pct, so they are not completely bottomed out because when you use test, they are non existent... just like when you run an oral without test... when you go into pct, your test is bottomed out.... when you go into pct usibvcv ng test, AT LEAST its much higher making recovery easier as you reteach your body to produce on its own... so if you use hcg BEFORE pct, then it gives that boost while your body learns how to produce on its own... HOWEVER, if you run hcg IN PCT or after, you end up suppressing yourself because you are just mimicking, not helping to jumpstart anything like nolva and clomid do for your natural testosterone production... NOT TO MENTION, hcg ALSO increases estrogen...

HCG will actually delay recovery instead of helping in PCT. You never run it in PCT. The only use it would have in a cycle would be on cycle if you were offended that your nuts get smaller. This is what you run for a full PCT:

it is clear you do not know quite what hcg really does... i suggest watching my video on the use of HCG in pct..

when you use testosterone, you are clearly adding large amounts of it into your body which causes you to eventually be suppressed when you stop using it because your body forgets how to produce it on its own... hence, the need for pct... so, what hcg does is MIMIC your lh and fsh, just like taking testosterone, mimics testosterone production which eventually leads to suppression, correct... so when you mimic lh and fsh, what happens when you stop using it?? im sure you can put two and two together... the reason you use hcg is to get your lh and fsh STIMULATED before pct, so they are not completely bottomed out because when you use test, they are non existent... just like when you run an oral without test... when you go into pct, your test is bottomed out.... when you go into pct usibvcv ng test, AT LEAST its much higher making recovery easier as you reteach your body to produce on its own... so if you use hcg BEFORE pct, then it gives that boost while your body learns how to produce on its own... HOWEVER, if you run hcg IN PCT or after, you end up suppressing yourself because you are just mimicking, not helping to jumpstart anything like nolva and clomid do for your natural testosterone production... NOT TO MENTION, hcg ALSO increases estrogen...
Thank you for this. Info. Like I mentioned I have a lot to learn and I’m always open minded.

Top Bottom