Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Using hcg with sarms?

maslieo

I know that sarms are slightly suppressive so would it be a good idea to run some hcg with them or is that pointless?
My plan was this:
Lgd4033 20mgs a day
Rad140 20mgs a day
Hcg 1000ius 2x per week
Then do pct after 8 weeks

no, absolutely not.. that is completely unnecessary and something you should just not do...

this is how to run this properly...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

i don't understand that logic man

hcg does not prevent suppression, it is a hormone.

you might THINK it does, you might FEEL it does, but it doesn't

the same logic would be to run test with sarms

It is definitely not necessary to use HCG with sarms. Dylan has provided you an amazing layout I strongly suggest you follow precisely. For the best quality sarms make sure to check out either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

I know that sarms are slightly suppressive so would it be a good idea to run some hcg with them or is that pointless?
My plan was this:
Lgd4033 20mgs a day
Rad140 20mgs a day
Hcg 1000ius 2x per week
dont use hcg with sarms its a waste and will increase estrogen

My plan was this:
Lgd4033 20mgs a day
Rad140 20mgs a day
Hcg 1000ius 2x per week
RAD 140 suppression usually occurs between the sixth and the seventh week of your cycle. Speaking from AAS exp running high dose AAS I do run HCG at md cycle 500-EW after my primary cycle PCT will be taking at full capacity. HCG/Clomid/Nolvadex