Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PuritySourceLabs Puritysourcelabs peace of mind

seoyub24

Puritysourcelabs PSL is a place where you can buy any PED or cycle drug or pct with peace of mind and no worries
Had a few questions as newbie ordering online steroids. Sort of nervous
They answered me with the utmost politeness and professionalism
also my package got here safely with no issues at all. I also like that you don't have to sign for it or anything else like that

I would like to share my opinion and experience in this area. I have also placed several orders through Puritysourcelabs PSL and I am pleased to say that they do offer high quality products and service. The entire team is very professional and responsive to customer questions and requests. I liked the fact that they pay special attention to the privacy and security of orders. There is no need to sign up or do anything like that, which is a big plus for me. In addition, I appreciate their professionalism and courteous communication. They are always willing to help and answer any questions I have as a newbie.

Puritysourcelabs PSL is a place where you can buy any PED or cycle drug or pct with peace of mind and no worries
also my package got here safely with no issues at all. I also like that you don't have to sign for it or anything else like that
Puritysourcelabs is trusted and reliable, very clean gear

PSL always delivers

It always makes our day to hear that people like you enjoy our product and services. Our team here at PSL goes above and beyond to provide a personalized experience for a nurturing business relationships with each and every single client and member in the community, so it’s wonderful to hear that our TEAM exceeded your expectations. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with all of us. We're super excited that we were able to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
For myself, I will be sure to pass on your feedback to the rest of our amazing TEAM here at PuritySourceLabs; it will mean a lot to all of them. Thank you, again for taking the time to reach out and share your experience. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with any of our sales reps if you have any questions or concerns in the future.

Team supervisor Vision

New to the enhanced world here at 35 after lifting naturally since 19. I been running their hgh (eurotropin) since Feb with Amazing results at 2iu twice per day. I post my blood work of GH serum levels + igf 1 after 1 month on their hgh that shows they legit (shot 3iu IM and gave blood almost 3 hours after shot) last 4 Weeks I started their test prop as well and will have some blood work about this profiles next week. Also their delivery time in Europe is 3-5 days which is top notch.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230603_221324_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230603_221324_Gallery.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 1
New to the enhanced world here at 35 after lifting naturally since 19. I been running their hgh (eurotropin) since Feb with Amazing results at 2iu twice per day. I post my blood work of GH serum levels + igf 1 after 1 month on their hgh that shows they legit (shot 3iu IM and gave blood almost 3 hours after shot) last 4 Weeks I started their test prop as well and will have some blood work about this profiles next week. Also their delivery time in Europe is 3-5 days which is top notch.
@super.pan87 outstanding results from Puritysourcelabs gear. EU delivery from PSL is unmatched.

Since you're posting this bloodwork for psl euro pharmacies gear, why don't you start a LOG journal? we need to see it so we can guide you and help you get more gains out of this cycle.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Puritysourcelabs cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

This is absolutely outstanding, thank you for taking your time out and sharing your feedback, your blood results and your overall experience with us.

Keep in mind that we offer all of our clients the incentives with receiving a discount for posting blood work, please open a ticket on the ordering site, give them a copy of your post that you made here, and we will honor you with a discount off of your next future order..

Once again thank you for stepping in and posting your lab work for all of the readers to see.. ;)

Top Bottom