Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements protein vs. creatine

Zeoasle

If you had to choose between taking protein supplements, and taking creatine supplements, which one would be the best option??
My main goals are putting on lean muscle mass and strength. I’m currently in my early 20s and if I can put on 5 to 10 pounds would be great.

If you had to choose between taking protein supplements, and taking creatine supplements, which one would be the best option??
My main goals are putting on lean muscle mass and strength. I’m currently in my early 20s and if I can put on 5 to 10 pounds would be great.
you should take both not 1 or other
both protein and creatine work

I would go with creatine first and see if that works for you because it's cheap

this doesnt make sense as they are entirely different.. protein powder is going to simply add more protein to your diet, which is clearly needed to help with muscle growth and can also help with fat loss.. creatine is ENTIRELY different and has nothing to do ... read this writeup on creatine from the cleveland clinic so you can understand what it is.. im not going to type a synopsis for you when if you simply took a few seconds to research the difference, you would easily see these are entirely different... https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/treatments/17674-creatine

both would be beneficial to you

Top Bottom