Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IO Sponsor outstanding experience with ugfreak

Wenrmp

big thanks to quadsweep and the Ugfreak team for making me a happy camper. Ordered their para pharma gear and got their test cyp, test E and their anavar.
I did 250mgs of the test E and cyp each. Also threw in the anavar 60mgs a day. Stuff is amazing! Crazy good pumps and i walk out of the gym like a beast.
Highly recommend using their products because of the high quality. This is the first time i have used real anavar and i can see why its so popular!

big thanks to quadsweep and the Ugfreak team for making me a happy camper. Ordered their para pharma gear and got their test cyp, test E and their anavar.
I did 250mgs of the test E and cyp each. Also threw in the anavar 60mgs a day. Stuff is amazing! Crazy good pumps and i walk out of the gym like a beast.
Highly recommend using their products because of the high quality. This is the first time i have used real anavar and i can see why its so popular!
Para pharma is the best brand on UGFreak so you did the right thing
they have the high quality ANAVAR ive been pumping 50mgs with them

@ugfreak is 4life baby

thanks for reaching out. I was so happy to help you

you won't go wrong with ugfreak.to
and mobster he ordered domestic but you will love the UK option too!

Ug always gtg

Top Bottom