Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Organ growth on mk677 true or false?

poyacem

I saw someone right that they got mk677 and ran it a year straight at 50-100mgs a day and they ended up with what they thought was organ growth
They said their heart was twice the normal size
they also said they had amazing results on it and gained about 25 pounds and got absolutely shredded.
He was stacking IGf-1 with it though. Not sure if that made a difference. Thoughts?

I saw someone right that they got mk677 and ran it a year straight at 50-100mgs a day and they ended up with what they thought was organ growth
They said their heart was twice the normal size
they also said they had amazing results on it and gained about 25 pounds and got absolutely shredded.
He was stacking IGf-1 with it though. Not sure if that made a difference. Thoughts?
100000000% FALSE man

if you even have to ask that then you are a troll... 100% a dirty ass troll

the only way you are not is if you have not ever done one minute of research on igf... it has NOTHING to do with mk677 and its rather convenient how you leave out that igf was stacked until the very last sentence.. SMFH

In your post you clearly bring up that IGF-1 was stacked here and so I am lost as to how you would not know and comprehend that it would also be the culprit of the issues. Have you really not read one thing about either of these yet post with this kind of accusation about the side effects? I am extremely concerned to see such a lack of care and research

Top Bottom