Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT log

Quad Day
As always in empy stomach 5:45 am
10 minutes cardio on bike .. I start a mobility routine that take me 45 mins.. my hip mobility, dorsiflexion ankle and knees..
3 sets Legs extension 30 reps per set (10 holding 2 seconds on top, 10 normal and 10 more holding on top) killer start with superset with
Hack squat 20 reps per set (10 or more until is not possible another with complete range ( ass to grass) and finish with 10 partials
then I go to a 3 gigant sets, all sets at failure
Legs extension 20 reps or more
sissy squat 15 to 20 reps
dumbell lunges with elevated front foot 10 to 15
leg press with feet together 20 reps
dumbbell squat raised heels 20 reps or more
sissy squat no bench only raised heels (until I can't raise my knees from the floor)

Breakfast post training
8 oatmeal pancakes
4 eggs
Aprox 900 cal
4 IU's Humulin R
bro best ranch eggs i ever seen

Quad Day
As always in empy stomach 5:45 am
10 minutes cardio on bike .. I start a mobility routine that take me 45 mins.. my hip mobility, dorsiflexion ankle and knees..
3 sets Legs extension 30 reps per set (10 holding 2 seconds on top, 10 normal and 10 more holding on top) killer start with superset with
Hack squat 20 reps per set (10 or more until is not possible another with complete range ( ass to grass) and finish with 10 partials
then I go to a 3 gigant sets, all sets at failure
Legs extension 20 reps or more
sissy squat 15 to 20 reps
dumbell lunges with elevated front foot 10 to 15
leg press with feet together 20 reps
dumbbell squat raised heels 20 reps or more
sissy squat no bench only raised heels (until I can't raise my knees from the floor)

Breakfast post training
8 oatmeal pancakes
4 eggs
Aprox 900 cal
4 IU's Humulin R
can we see food for the whole day

Hey Bros
I was out of the town for few days and I was not able to follow my diet plan (many carbs) however I was able to train, I have gained 5 pounds more..but I think I look better

I'm going to switch to Testosterona 250mg (Sust) this week
IMG_20230207_172811029-scaled-e1675885296807.jpg

Attachments

• pablo1.jpg
    pablo1.jpg
    458 KB · Views: 3
Hey Bros
I was out of the town for few days and I was not able to follow my diet plan (many carbs) however I was able to train, I have gained 5 pounds more..but I think I look better

I'm going to switch to Testosterona 250mg (Sust) this week[/IMG]
@ARISTIMUQOH you pic looks like the last one, is this the latest picture?

we going to see more training?