Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS My sarms were on point

istophe29

38 years old, 5 ft 5 in + 140 lb
I'm looking to bulk and put on some lean and clean weight on sarms this time
I'm strongly interested in using s23. But don’t want to ruin my fertility
what is the maximum amount of time you can run it where it won't bother my fertility at all

s23 is known for shutting you down quickly but its also not that difficult to recover from like it is with steroids... so you likely shouldnt see an issue if you run the proper pct but since there is always that chance, you may want to consider a different option... you could go with this stack instead...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 YK-11 (MYOBOL) 10 mg per day split doses… 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

what is the maximum amount of time you can run it where it won't bother my fertility at all
dont use s23 if you worried about fertility use rad140

Dylan has you completely covered! For the best quality sarms make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

I have followed Dylans layout and gotten great results! I would recommend taking a look at our approved sources before ordering!

I have seen 10mg to 50mg ED 8 weeks stack, to be on the safe side 10mg ED
There is possibility PCT is needed after the primary cycle

Top Bottom