Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids My cycle is finishing up

oarshal

I'm almost done with my current cycle
I've been on Sustanon 250 for the past 12 weeks
I'm a bit disappointed because I put on a little too much fat and I think that I'm retaining too much water
I’m using adex but maybe not enough of it
What would you recommend to wash away this water retention? I’m 230 pounds and 6’2’’ and 23 yrs old

where is your bloodwork??? there is nothing to recommend without seeing it... for all we know, it could be the fact you have shit diet etc... you need to get bloodwork..

where is your bloodwork??? there is nothing to recommend without seeing it... for all we know, it could be the fact you have shit diet etc... you need to get bloodwork..
I was thinking the same thing @dylangemelli I know when I run a cycle and I am trying to put on size, if I start to loose my abs, I reevaluate my diet. Usually there is an imbalance in my macros and my fats are getting too high which pushes my proteins or cabs down.

@oarshal Where did you start at on this cycle? What is your diet like? Any lab work?

I was thinking the same thing @dylangemelli I know when I run a cycle and I am trying to put on size, if I start to loose my abs, I reevaluate my diet. Usually there is an imbalance in my macros and my fats are getting too high which pushes my proteins or cabs down.

@oarshal Where did you start at on this cycle? What is your diet like? Any lab work?
yes, thats what i do with my diet.. its so strict and consistent, that when i add something new, i can immediately tell how its affecting me.. you have to be so dialed in with things and not throw too much at yourself otherwise, you never know the cause of things

I'm a bit disappointed because I put on a little too much fat and I think that I'm retaining too much water
What would you recommend to wash away this water retention? I’m 230 pounds and 6’2’’ and 23 yrs old
you need aromasin not arimidex thats the problem and n2guard missing

Fluid retention can be controlled by eating a diet low in sodium – no more than 2,000 mg a day – and higher in potassium. You can find a list of high-sodium foods to avoid in the General Guidelines for Healthy Eating. You can increase your potassium intake by eating potassium-rich foods such as: Apricot

Top Bottom