Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements MetRx vs. Cliff bars

Hawelo

A wondering which ones you would prefer if you were going to use cliff bars vs. metrx bars?
Which one has less sugar and which one do you think I could take with me to the gym and chew on either before or during my workout
I’m looking to add something that will give me some extra protein

Bro, it's a not a good idea to chew smth during your workout :). Just use carbohydrate drinks and amino acids.

the last thing your body wants is to be thrown processed shit while you train. its under enough stress

A wondering which ones you would prefer if you were going to use cliff bars vs. metrx bars?
Which one has less sugar and which one do you think I could take with me to the gym and chew on either before or during my workout
I like metrx and quest bars

best is quest on taste

Real food or mre bar

Not a fan of either of those bars... I have a quest bar before every lifting session i have... those are one of the best options in terms of protein bars

Top Bottom