Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Mapping out a cycle useful?

Orenyr

do you think that it is a good idea to map out cycles on a calendar to get the most out of it where i put injection days and all that?
I’m gonna be doing my injecting twice a week
Stacking 600mgs of testosterone enanthate. + gonna add in some masteron 500mgs a week 2x a week split dose
I’m 6’1’’ 185 pounds and 10% body fat. 33 years old

i don't map things out man

i just pin when i need to pin and keep the schedule that way. if you pin twice a week for example then pick 2 days to do it

thats entirely up to you.. if you find that it helps you, then why not? anything that helps you do things properly and safely is something to consider... some people are forgetful or need reminders and theres nothing wrong with that if it helps... everyone is different and you should do what suits you best

do you think that it is a good idea to map out cycles on a calendar to get the most out of it where i put injection days and all that?
I’m gonna be doing my injecting twice a week
Stacking 600mgs of testosterone enanthate. + gonna add in some masteron 500mgs a week 2x a week split dose
I’m 6’1’’ 185 pounds and 10% body fat. 33 years old
you should map the whole cycle out when you inject what and how for sure

All u have to do is remember which two days a week ur injecting. If u wete doing a bunch of diff stuff and had to do soem more often then u would wanna write it down so u keep on track