Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Looking for sarms to upload pics to apps

AsetYuad

Looking to get back into the dating scene
Wondering if dylan can help me with this
I’m interested in grindr specifically. On there you need a 6 pack and i’ve seen people steal dylan’s pics to upload on there to get dates lol. Pretty messed up but he has the perfect body for what guys like us are looking for
Specifically i am 21 years old. Built good but with some belly fat (excess body fat). My friend said i’m like 22% body fat but i would think I am around 15%. How do i lose this with sarms? I want to be ripped like a greek god

i can definitely help you with a mean cutting stack bro... here is the layout...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

I’m interested in grindr specifically. On there you need a 6 pack and i’ve seen people steal dylan’s pics to upload on there to get dates lol. Pretty messed up but he has the perfect body for what guys like us are looking for
Specifically i am 21 years old. Built good but with some belly fat (excess body fat). My friend said i’m like 22% body fat but i would think I am around 15%. How do i lose this with sarms? I want to be ripped like a greek god
cardarine with rad for a good 6 pack

Post a pic

15 or 22% is far from greek god. you need to lose body fat

nutritious diet, fasting, cardio all need to be done daily no excuses

as far as sarms GW as your base is where to start. you can add in s4 or ostarine from there

Dylan has you completely covered ! For the best quality SARMS and peptides I would recommend Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!