Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Geneza Just got my Geneza pharma pack

Hasec38

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!
Lol wanted to share my pack i got but can’t figure out how to post so i will just tell you
I ordered 2 vials of testo CYp. and i also got 3 vials of primobolan, 2 vials of equipoise and 3 packets of anavar
I'm planning to run this for the next 12 weeks. I'm only going to run the oral steroids for the first 6 weeks as a Kickstarter
surprisingly it came really early and only took 4 days after they gave me a tracking number. this is very impressive stuff and I highly recommend these guys. I will update once i finish the cycle thanks!

Lol wanted to share my pack i got but can’t figure out how to post so i will just tell you
I ordered 2 vials of testo CYp. and i also got 3 vials of primobolan, 2 vials of equipoise and 3 packets of anavar
I'm planning to run this for the next 12 weeks. I'm only going to run the oral steroids for the first 6 weeks as a Kickstarter
surprisingly it came really early and only took 4 days after they gave me a tracking number. this is very impressive stuff and I highly recommend these guys. I will update once i finish the cycle thanks!
Geneza pharma is going to be your best cycle

Thanks, brother! for sharing your Geneza Pharma experience here with the community.
I am here to help you 24x7.
If you want any assistance please pm me!
I would love to help you.
Thank you!

Top Bottom