Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Ironing out my cycle and pct with sarms

Canmep

Just want to confirm that things are correct I've done a lot of research over the past few days and I think I have everything straight
My cycle:
12 weeks rad140 10mgs, 8 weeks lgd4033 12.5mgs, 14 weeks gw cardarine 10mgs
2 bottles of each will be needed.
I'm 5 ft 6 in and I weigh 187 lb. my goal is to lose fat and gain lean muscle mass
I'm 27 years old and I have been training for the past 6 years
from my post Cycle Therapy I have some Clomid and some post cycle shield on hand.
what else would you recommend for this cycle to get best results?

this should be ran 12 weeks for all of them.. the cycle itself is a very nice stack but your timing and dose is off base... this is how to properly run this..

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

dylan laid out a great 12 week cycle

you should start seeing amazing results after 8 weeks on with fat loss

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality sarms and peptides make sure to check out either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

Just want to confirm that things are correct I've done a lot of research over the past few days and I think I have everything straight
My cycle:
I'm 5 ft 6 in and I weigh 187 lb. my goal is to lose fat and gain lean muscle mass
from my post Cycle Therapy I have some Clomid and some post cycle shield on hand.
8 weeks not good 12 weeks is fine with this cycle

for pct you need clomid nolvadex hcgenerate

My cycle:
Read our Perfect PCT sticky

Better go with Dylan’s layout. Make sure to check out umbrella labs or sarms.forsale for top quality products.