Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS I hate RAD, want to try LGD

erenore

Hello, my name is Michael and I’m 23 years old
I tried sarms once only
I did a rad140 cycle and hated it
Would lgd4033 be better? I want to bulk. I’m 140 pounds and 6’1’’
How much lgd is best?

LMFAO...

you are so light and underweight for your height... im giving a hard time about being too small and light and im your same height but im 175... so if im getting verbally thrashed for years about it, then what exactly are you if you are THIRTY FIVE pounds smaller than me.. ?? you need to write us out a typical day of eating so we can see what you are even doing for yourself... also, rad 140 is generally a favorite of most... where did you get the one you bought from?

hello mike

welcome to the forum

yes dylan is right you are super skinny. this tells me 1. your genetics are crazy skinny. 2. you don't have your diet dialed in and/or 3. you aren't working out enough to build tissue

you can run lgd here. 10mgs a day but need to address what you can control

I would really get focused on your diet more than anything. You may want to look at MK677 to help get your appetite going more..

Hello, my name is Michael and I’m 23 years old
I tried sarms once only
I did a rad140 cycle and hated it
Would lgd4033 be better? I want to bulk. I’m 140 pounds and 6’1’’
How much lgd is best?
10mgs lgd
25mgs rad
5 caps n2guard

What did you hate about running RAD? Side effects, lack of results?

Clearly you need to work on diet though. No way you are eating enough to grow. No compound is going to make a difference if your diet is not on point.

Top Bottom