Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids How to use steroids in my situation

beurbert

So this is my first time using steroids but i have been on trt for 2 years
I’m currently 44 years old
I'm 5 ft 8 in in 206 lb
my body fat is probably 20%
How do i use steroids in this situation without my doctor finding out and kicking me off trt?

your doctor will not kick you off trt if you are upfront about your steroid use

but if you insist on hiding it then stop the gear 5 weeks ahead of your bloodwork and it will be out of your system mostly

you dont.. your body fat is too high and you are far far beyond clueless as to what you are even doing... first and fore most, you need to get into better condition... beyond that, you need to stick around and learn a lot more... as well as working on getting consistency and discipline in your diet and training...

I'm 5 ft 8 in in 206 lb
How do i use steroids in this situation without my doctor finding out and kicking me off trt?

i would add 50mgs anavar ed and n2guard that way you can stop easy to test

I'm 5 ft 8 in in 206 lb
What would the aim of the cycle be?

You definitely want to get your body fat down first before you consider running any steroid type of cycle. I would look at a sarms cutting stack first and make sure to go with Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale for the best quality!