Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids High rep training /steroid use

Casleio

I train very different in a lot of you out there and I do a lot of high repetitions and lower weights. I think the biggest weight I have in my home gym is only like 30 pounds lol
I was wondering what is the best steroid cycle for someone in my situation. I'm 6 ft 2 in 158 lb and I am very lean probably six or seven percent body fat
44 years old and I have been weight training for about 3 years but recently started to do it daily since I got my home gym

honestly none.. you are so far undersized and can easily gain so much weight on your own... im 6'1 and 175 and considered very light.. you are an inch taller than me and nearly 20 lbs lighter... you have a diet issue, not a weight training issue... you need to learn how to eat man.. steroids will only make your situation worse using them when you are this undersized...

I would look at mk677 and ghrp-6 with ghrp-2 to help improve your appetite because it is very apparent you need to eat more!

I think food would be more anabolic than any steroid. Take in the amount of calories you are eating right now and add a meal of ground beef, rice and some vegetable. Try that for 4 weeks amd see what the scale does

I train very different in a lot of you out there and I do a lot of high repetitions and lower weights. I think the biggest weight I have in my home gym is only like 30 pounds lol
I was wondering what is the best steroid cycle for someone in my situation. I'm 6 ft 2 in 158 lb and I am very lean probably six or seven percent body fat
44 years old and I have been weight training for about 3 years but recently started to do it daily since I got my home gym
probably some orals like anavar 50mgs and n2guard

have you ever cycled? ID run test 300mg and just keep training hard. Lots of super sets and drop sets