Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NapsGear Having fun with napsgear products

JasecmLa

I am starting to have a lot of fun using steroids again. Its been a few years since i used them ever since before the pandemic hit
one of the things that I wanted to accomplish this time was running a mild cycle with clean gear
this was very important to me. That is why i picked napsgear
I went with a simple testosterone and equipoise stack. 500mgs of each. The results have been outstanding
I'm up around 8 lb and I have also put on quite a bit of strength in the gym. all my major lifts are up between 20 and 30 lb

I am starting to have a lot of fun using steroids again. Its been a few years since i used them ever since before the pandemic hit
one of the things that I wanted to accomplish this time was running a mild cycle with clean gear
I went with a simple testosterone and equipoise stack. 500mgs of each. The results have been outstanding
I'm up around 8 lb and I have also put on quite a bit of strength in the gym. all my major lifts are up between 20 and 30 lb
Napsgear is a fun brand with fun gear, best around.

Thanks, brother! for sharing your Naps experience here with the community.
I am here to help you 24x7.
If you want any assistance please pm me!
I would love to help you.
Thank you!