Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Geneza going with geneza pharma again

Lasool32

this is a great brand for sure. I have been getting my steroids from a guy at the gym and the quality just isn’t there. I can tell the difference with this brand as soon as you start using it on day 1. got stronger after a week. ordering is easy no problems here. delivery was fast took 5 days after shipment. ordered tren, test, and anavar. results are very good strength gains.

this is a great brand for sure. I have been getting my steroids from a guy at the gym and the quality just isn’t there. I can tell the difference with this brand as soon as you start using it on day 1. got stronger after a week. ordering is easy no problems here. delivery was fast took 5 days after shipment. ordered tren, test, and anavar. results are very good strength gains.
Geneza pharma sells very strong gear

Thanks, brother! for sharing your Geneza Pharma experience here with the community.
I am here to help you 24x7.
If you want any assistance please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.
Thank you!

Top Bottom