Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Getting tendon issues while on sarms

Fazuio

I did a sarms cycle for 12 weeks using rad140 20mgs a day and gw cardarine 25mgs a day
I put on a solid 5 to 10 lb on the stack and I look really good no complaints on that. also strength has gone up pretty well
however one of the problems is I've been getting tendonitis and some of my joints on the stack. I am training 1 hour a day. do you think coming off the tendonitis will go away or do I need to switch to some other sarms like ostarine?
I’m 25 and 210 pounds

I did a sarms cycle for 12 weeks using rad140 20mgs a day and gw cardarine 25mgs a day
I put on a solid 5 to 10 lb on the stack and I look really good no complaints on that. also strength has gone up pretty well
however one of the problems is I've been getting tendonitis and some of my joints on the stack. I am training 1 hour a day. do you think coming off the tendonitis will go away or do I need to switch to some other sarms like ostarine?
I’m 25 and 210 pounds
You can add ostarine not switch.

Add 50mgs ostarine and some fish oil.

if you start getting these types of soft injuries you need to back off your training man. keep taking the sarms. nutrobal and ostarine helps

I’m 25 and 210 pounds
you are not getting tendonitis from the stack.. you are getting it from lifting heavier... it has nothing to do with what you are taking directly.. its simply because you are now lifting far more and thats what happens.. as far as a healing stack goes... here you go

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 Mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality sarms and peptides make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

It could be from the increase in strength and overall training you were likely doing on cycle. I would just use extra rest days and see if things improve for now.