Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Getting more bulk this time

jiomlo

6 ft 4 in 182 lb and 7 or 8% body fat
I think I look good but I need to bulk up in my legs. someone at the gym said that steroids would be something I should try
He said i should do testosterone 500mgs and dianabol or anadrol to kickstart they cycle.
As a 50 something would this be safe for me?

you will certainly bulk up on that stack, but it might not be what you want in terms of quality gains. a lot of water

thats not a good first cycle... please watch my video on how to properly go about your first cycle..

i can tell you that one of the main rules there is to NOT listen to the asshole at "the gym" when it comes to anything steroid or health related...

6 ft 4 in 182 lb and 7 or 8% body fat
I think I look good but I need to bulk up in my legs. someone at the gym said that steroids would be something I should try
He said i should do testosterone 500mgs and dianabol or anadrol to kickstart they cycle.
As a 50 something would this be safe for me?
500mgs testosterone with 50mgs dbol is good with aromasin and n2guard

I wouldn't just listen to some gym guy. It is not as simple as just taking steroids and getting bigger. You have to be eating enough of the right foods to grow. I would do a ton of research first.

Top Bottom