Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Geneza Geneza up 15 pounds

Ernlon34

just got off my geneza pharma cycle so wanted to chime in and give you an honest review of my experience
I gained about 15 pounds
I was using sustanon and superdrol. I stopped the SD after 4 weeks and kept 500mgs of sustanon for 12 weeks
Sensational gains for sure on this one

just got off my geneza pharma cycle so wanted to chime in and give you an honest review of my experience
I gained about 15 pounds
I was using sustanon and superdrol. I stopped the SD after 4 weeks and kept 500mgs of sustanon for 12 weeks

geneza gp pharma great cycles, best gear around

I gained about 15 pounds
bro geneza brand GP amazing!

I gained about 15 pounds
Thanks, brother! for sharing your Geneza Pharma experience here with the community.

I gained about 15 pounds
Post up honest pics.