Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Geneza Geneza pharma bold 300 and andromix 150

Jacemnui

Just was wondering what you guys thought about the GP bold 300 stacked with GP andromix 150?
my goals are going to be lean muscle mass and also recomposition
I'm 50 years old and I weigh 207 lb and I'm 6'3 my body fat is around 14%
I know it's a lot to run for steroids but I have a lot of experience with steroid use. my basic question is do you think that this stack will work good for me at my goals?

honestly I would just go with andromix here. save the eq for another cycle

the GP andromix is a lot of punch on its own without eq. do the andromix 2-3CC's per week

Just was wondering what you guys thought about the GP bold 300 stacked with GP andromix 150?
I know it's a lot to run for steroids but I have a lot of experience with steroid use. my basic question is do you think that this stack will work good for me at my goals?
I would just use andromix from geneza pharma its already perfect

Yes Brother, Both compound combining are great stack Please not Andromix require frequent injection due to fast acting other option you can look into GP TMX 400 with Bold

Which is next level up requiring lesser injection longer acting,

Keep in mind having AI Blocker (Adex, Letor) etc on hand

In additional I would add either SuperDrol or TBOL oral into the mix as well.

Top Bottom