Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Geneza Geneza pharma anavar and clen for cutting

BasyeRE

I’m looking at stacking the GP anavar 50, along with the GP Clen 40. Both from geneza pharma of course
The anavar comes in 50mg and the clen is 40mcg
How would i dose these? I’m looking to Cut down ahead of the summer beach season and I want to look good. I'm planting a trip to the beach and I'm all the way from up North so I want to look the best possible

I’m looking at stacking the GP anavar 50, along with the GP Clen 40. Both from geneza pharma of course
How would i dose these? I’m looking to Cut down ahead of the summer beach season and I want to look good. I'm planting a trip to the beach and I'm all the way from up North so I want to look the best possible
I like anavar and winstrol from geneza pharma for cutting
50mgs each

Check out our GP cutting podcasts

diet is going to be key here. I would run the var at 50mg ed start clen at 20mcg and see how you feel

Top Bottom