JimAbs43 Administrator Administrator Today at 3:55 PM #1 Evolutionary.org 765 - EVO Brother "Oracle911" https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-765-evo-brother-oracle911/ https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...rother-oracle911/id1798623410?i=1000791467369 https://twitter.com/x/status/2106421192169259173
Evolutionary.org 765 - EVO Brother "Oracle911" https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-765-evo-brother-oracle911/ https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...rother-oracle911/id1798623410?i=1000791467369 https://twitter.com/x/status/2106421192169259173
2Thick Veteran VIP VIP GOLD Today at 8:50 PM #2 Oracle is the goat. He did amazing on this episode. I'm listening to it now.
ceo Veteran VIP Today at 9:09 PM #3 Bros, definitely check this guy out. He's over on Evo. He has an amazing log going.
ROIDDERS VIP Logger VIP VIP GOLD 47 minutes ago #4 I love these interviews. You learn about people and where they came from and how they got into bodybuilding. It's amazing.
I love these interviews. You learn about people and where they came from and how they got into bodybuilding. It's amazing.
Ulter M.V.P. VIP GOLD VIP Silver 13 minutes ago #5 Oracle did an amazing job for sure. I hope to hear from him again in the future. He is a hard worker.
Oracle did an amazing job for sure. I hope to hear from him again in the future. He is a hard worker.