Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Don’t care about endurance with sarms!

Wrasleo

I posted this question on another forum and people were nasty telling me sarms are only good for endurance.
I don’t care about that
I want gains baby!
I’m 160 pounds and 6’1’’ 25 years old
YK11 seems like the best one right? Would 30-40mgs a day be enough for 20 weeks??

1. whoever said sarms are only good for endurance is far far far past ignorant

2. your dosing and lenght are just abusive... please just relax and do things the right way...

im not sure what "i want gains" means but my assumption is you want a lean muscle building stack.. yk11 is not necessary on your first cycle...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

sarms are great for just about anything. they are very versatile

follow dylans layout, its simple and works great. i love rad myself, and s4 too is awesome. haven't trired ACP yet but dylan loves it

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality sarms make sure to check out either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

I posted this question on another forum and people were nasty telling me sarms are only good for endurance.
I don’t care about that
I want gains baby!
YK11 seems like the best one right? Would 30-40mgs a day be enough for 20 weeks??
if you want to grow on sarms yk11 10mgs lgd 10mgs rad 25mgs

I don’t care about that
I want gains baby!
That forum is sh&t

Dylan has you covered

Use Umbrella Labs

Top Bottom