Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-Supply Domestic supply shipping options?

gihoni29

I was wondering if domestic supply had different shipping options that i could choose from
Reason being i work overseas and i’m always in and out of my place. I don’t want my package being delivered while i am away and it sitting in my hot mailbox. I want to be able to control the day its delivered

you can message Greg to see what he can do... thats a question for him to answer but hes as helpful as they come

I was wondering if domestic supply had different shipping options that i could choose from
Reason being i work overseas and i’m always in and out of my place. I don’t want my package being delivered while i am away and it sitting in my hot mailbox. I want to be able to control the day its delivered
I'm sure Greg from @domestic-supply.com can take care of you, talk to him he is good people

yeah just email them and tell them you want to ship the product on a certain day, i'm sure they will try and help you out