napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

Domestic-Supply Domestic supply shipping options?

gihoni29

I was wondering if domestic supply had different shipping options that i could choose from
Reason being i work overseas and i’m always in and out of my place. I don’t want my package being delivered while i am away and it sitting in my hot mailbox. I want to be able to control the day its delivered

dylangemelli

MOD BRO
you can message Greg to see what he can do... thats a question for him to answer but hes as helpful as they come

BookerTNY

Veteran
VIP
I was wondering if domestic supply had different shipping options that i could choose from
Reason being i work overseas and i’m always in and out of my place. I don’t want my package being delivered while i am away and it sitting in my hot mailbox. I want to be able to control the day its delivered
I'm sure Greg from @domestic-supply.com can take care of you, talk to him he is good people

JasonPriest

M.V.P.
VIP GOLD
yeah just email them and tell them you want to ship the product on a certain day, i'm sure they will try and help you out