Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-Supply Domestic supply question about shipping

Nausjel

Hey what is up everyone
I ordered from domestic supply.. I got a bunch of stuff from them and spent my entire paycheck for the week. I got several injectables, some anavar and some clen too. I want to cut down hard for the summer.
I just had a quick question about shipping. I placed the order a week ago and it says that shipping label created, awaiting item. Does this mean my order was seized or is this normal? thanks

Hey what is up everyone
I ordered from domestic supply.. I got a bunch of stuff from them and spent my entire paycheck for the week. I got several injectables, some anavar and some clen too. I want to cut down hard for the summer.
I just had a quick question about shipping. I placed the order a week ago and it says that shipping label created, awaiting item. Does this mean my order was seized or is this normal? thanks
@domestic-supply.com ships fast, if he made the label that means products are on the way you have nothing to worry about

Hey what is up everyone
it means your package is moving within the network so just wait for it.

a lot of times the usps doesnt properly scan in items as well so thats something to keep in mind.. with the lack of willing workers over such a long period of time, they were forced, like many other businesses, to just take what they could get, often hiring employees that are lucky they can spell their own name.. the incompetence has risen to an all time high so that could be part of the issue

Hey what is up everyone
No.

Hey what is up everyone
please contact me in PM and write your order number - we will check

Always best to contact the source directly since they deal with shipping all the time. They can give you more detail. Greg is the best too so you know you will get great customer service.