Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-Supply domestic supply orals outstanding

castev

do not hesitate to order from domestic supply if you are like me and like oral steroids. I am using their anavar and tbol and let me tell you the results have been outstanding. I’m on week 8 and up a clean 4 pounds but friends say i look much bigger. look way bigger. very simple ordering procedure. packaging was good nothing was broken. ordered anavar, tbol. results are nice gained 4 pounds all lean.

I hated on anavar for nearly a decade.. i have this all documented through videos over all the years.. i literally had to make an "apology to anavar" video, which you can see here...

my point in telling you this is that i made this video after using anavar one more time from @domestic-supply.com ! I have had my best experiences with them!

do not hesitate to order from domestic supply if you are like me and like oral steroids. I am using their anavar and tbol and let me tell you the results have been outstanding. I’m on week 8 and up a clean 4 pounds but friends say i look much bigger. look way bigger. very simple ordering procedure. packaging was good nothing was broken. ordered anavar, tbol. results are nice gained 4 pounds all lean.
domestic supply has great orals i agree

and their injectables are also incredible too

check them out domestic-supply.com

@domestic-supply.com has the BEST orals not just outstanding. I find Greg to be helpful and smart.

Domestic supply orals #1
Domestic supply injectables #1

there is no doubt D-S and Greg are top domestic suppliers