Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Decided to use S23 so try and stop me

Zwadero

I’m so sick of everyone telling me what to do. Last year I made 60K and decided to blow it on a Mercedes after watching the 50 Cent movie and had to hear all about it from my father who said i should move out cause I am 21 years old now
Anyway now I want to use S23 so you can either help me or not. But i will still do it
So with that what is the proper dosage and how long do i run it?
I’m 5’8’’ and 144 pounds

S23 is a very powerful sarms. even for me i was shocked at how strong it was. the truth is you don't need it here and it will cost you more gains in the long run by hurting your hpta

go with GW+ ostarine instead. much safer option

try to stop you as though what you do makes any difference to anyone... do whatever you want, just dont come here crying about it when you are a mess because you will get less than zero help

Thank you so much for asking for help and telling us what to do in the process. You will end up getting what you deserve

I’m so sick of everyone telling me what to do. Last year I made 60K and decided to blow it on a Mercedes after watching the 50 Cent movie and had to hear all about it from my father who said i should move out cause I am 21 years old now
Anyway now I want to use S23 so you can either help me or not. But i will still do it
I’m 5’8’’ and 144 pounds
no one is going to stop you if you want to ruin your health

I’m 5’8’’ and 144 pounds
you sound like a 21 yr old. you too young to take it and advising on how for that reason

Top Bottom