Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS complicated sarms run

voreyo

I am looking to use sarms but I want to muddy the waters a bit and make this more complicated
my plan is to run 1 sarm for 2 weeks each but double up the dosages
so GW cardarine for example instead of 20mgs for 4 weeks, run 40mgs for 2 weeks. So I’m getting the same effects but more of a severe effectiveness
what do you think about this plan?

I am looking to use sarms but I want to muddy the waters a bit and make this more complicated
my plan is to run 1 sarm for 2 weeks each but double up the dosages
so GW cardarine for example instead of 20mgs for 4 weeks, run 40mgs for 2 weeks. So I’m getting the same effects but more of a severe effectiveness
what do you think about this plan?
dont go over 20mgs cardarine/day its not needed

if you want a truly honest, uncut answer.. this is one of the most ignorantly put together things ive seen yet... extremely nonsensical and a complete and utter waste of time and money... im not sure if you concocted this horrendous plan or if someone gave it to you but either way, its far past stupid man

This is a very bad setup and idea. I have no idea where you got this from but it needs to be thrown directly into the trash because it is just putrid! Do not ever do this

Top Bottom