Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Body fat changes and lean gains with sarms

DascYals

28 yrs old
5’10’’
240 pounds
I'm currently on my sarms cycle and noticing some changes to body fat and also that I'm getting lean muscle mass
it's a pretty subtle change but I know my body so well that I can see the difference in the mirror
I would say my body fat is now down to about 20% from about 24%. I'm using GW, this stuff works good, I like the endurance changes. Also using yk11 10mgs
I'm also looking more muscular but I'm not sure if it's just because my muscles look more cut?
anyway I still have some excess body fat around the stomach. what should I do from here to improve my results more?

you are doing great man

the best thing you can do to boost results is fasted cardio in the morning. and then afterwards let the wave keep going and eat later in the day a nutritious meal. don't slam a shake or eat crap food post cardio, that completely ruins everything

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality sarms and peptides make you need to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

28 yrs old
5’10’’
240 pounds
I'm currently on my sarms cycle and noticing some changes to body fat and also that I'm getting lean muscle mass
it's a pretty subtle change but I know my body so well that I can see the difference in the mirror
I would say my body fat is now down to about 20% from about 24%. I'm using GW, this stuff works good, I like the endurance changes. Also using yk11 10mgs
I'm also looking more muscular but I'm not sure if it's just because my muscles look more cut?
anyway I still have some excess body fat around the stomach. what should I do from here to improve my results more?
I would add rad140 25mgs to your gw and yk11

Top Bottom