Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Bigger guy and sarms use

NeimarYuol

I’m looking to cut down to a good weight. I’m currently 5’5’’ and 260 pounds and my body fat is quite high. I’m 50 years old
I’m curious about using cardarine gw501516 or sr9009 stenabolic.
This is a really good stack for fat loss according to a lot of smart people online
How long will it take for me to get cut up? I would like to shed about 80 pounds. Should i run it for a year straight?

no you should not run it a year straight.. please stop with the abusive and reckless NONSENSICAL type of use... i dont care what you run, if you eat like shit, you will look like shit.. clearly your diet is the issue so you need to understand that without CONSISTENT diet and training, you will not lose anywhere near what you could and want... here is a very strong sarms cutting stack to look at

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

although gw and sr are drugs and not hormones. remember the PED dosing makes them a very serious compound. that would be like running any drug 10X the recommended dosage for a year. if you did that with ANY drug you would put yourself in serious harm right?same here

you need to always take time off from PED use for this reason

I’m looking to cut down to a good weight. I’m currently 5’5’’ and 260 pounds and my body fat is quite high. I’m 50 years old
I’m curious about using cardarine gw501516 or sr9009 stenabolic.
This is a really good stack for fat loss according to a lot of smart people online
How long will it take for me to get cut up? I would like to shed about 80 pounds. Should i run it for a year straight?
You should use sarms for 12 weeks on 8 weeks off

cardarine and ostarine is your goal

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality sarms and peptides make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality sarms and peptides make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

Diet and lifestyle will make the biggest difference but adding Cardarine will certainly help. I would run 16 weeks on and 4 weeks off. Make sure you are using sarms.forsale or Umbrella Labs.

Top Bottom