Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Bigger and stronger with steroids

gidwarn

I've noticed that when I use steroids I get bigger and stronger
then when I come off of them I get a lot smaller and I lose a lot of strength
can you give me some tips on how I can keep more of my results that I get on cycle and not lose it all. Yes I do pct and the whole nine yards
Example last cycle i did test and tren. I gained about 50 pounds on my lifts but lost most of it after . i’m 29 years old and 210 pounds

the more you gain on cycle the more you will lose when you come off

it is called survival. homeostasis exists to keep us alive

imagine if you gained and kept 50 pounds of strength each cycle. after 5 cycles you would gain 250 pounds on your lifts. 10 cycles 500 pounds. does this make any sort of sense?

i've had a lot of 'bros' over the years argue this concept with me and when i break it down this way they shut up really fast

when i tell them you need to gain steadily over time they think i am full of shit. mobster and I have been strength training for a combined almost 100 years. we didn't achieve our peak strength after 6 months of lifting. it took many many years and many ups and downs

noone keeps everything they gain... thats not how this works... you have better probability of keeping gains with lighter cycles, FULL AND COMPLETE pcts and having better recovery...

compound choices play a big role there... harsher and more side effect riddled cycles will be much harder to recover from making keepability probability much lower as well

What type of PCT did you run exactly? I find that many times people think they are running full PCT's but are generally nowhere near what they should be running.

can you give me some tips on how I can keep more of my results that I get on cycle and not lose it all. Yes I do pct and the whole nine yards
Example last cycle i did test and tren. I gained about 50 pounds on my lifts but lost most of it after . i’m 29 years old and 210 pounds
you should do a better pct so you keep more gains

Check out my tips thread on Evo

It also comes down to keeping the intensity up and diet on point just like when on cycle. Many guys tend to go down a few gears when they come off. Also, just to be sure, what was included in your PCT?

There is no way around it, Of-course there is % you may experience in reduction in strength and Gains. My rule continues eating to replenish your muscles and continue training like your still on a cycle. It’s all about Mental